Welcome to the Wycliffe Peugeot Motability Scheme
Motability offers all their customers worry-free driving with the ability to replace your car every 3 years for a brand new model.
What is Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a benefit that helps with the extra costs of a long-term health condition or disability for people aged 16 to 64. PIP is a non-means tested benefit and is not affected by earnings, other income or savings.
Anyone who is entitled to the High Rate DWP or Enhanced Rate of PIP can apply for the Motability scheme, also known as Mobility, and benefit from an affordable and adaptable new car. For more than 3 decades, the scheme has been helping millions of people across the UK by giving them a worry-free motoring package which includes:
- Insurance equivalent to fully comprehensive cover
- Breakdown Assistance
- Replacement Tyres & Windscreen
- Servicing, Maintenance & Repair
- Motability Managed Adaptions
- 60,000 mileage allowance
Why choose Wycliffe Peugeot for your Motability needs?
- Local, friendly Motability Specialists based in Rugby, Warwickshire
- Easy access to all our showrooms
- Collections and delivery service available
- Long established, family owned dealership
- Award-winning Peugeot business
- Valued highly within the community
To make your visit comfortable
We have ample on site parking, automatic sliding showroom doors with ramp and modern disabled toilets to make your visit comfortable.
We have 2 Specialists on site so there is always an expert to help you choose the right model for your needs.
Existing Motability Clients Comments:
Customer would like to pass on his thanks to a "First Class Dealership". He particularly wants to thank Phil who looked after them and explains things so well. Customer has extended his current agreement for another 2 years and is confident he will be well looked after.
Mr G from Rugby, 24th January 2019